After a successful completion of preparatory program:
- As per the regulations of Ministry of Education,
- As per the senate legislation of the university, or
- A pass in entrance examination set by the department.
Graduates students will be awarded the “Bachelor of Arts Degree in Management”if they fulfill the following requirements:
- A total of 112 credit hours.
- A Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00.
- A Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 in core courses.
- No F, NG, I, in any course and
- Compliance with the regulation of the University