Asres Abitie Kebede
|Academic Rank||Assistant Professor|
|Working for AAU since||October 24, 2012; worked at Jimma University from August 23, 2004 to October 24, 2012.|
|Administrative positions held
|· Coordinator of Graduate Programs of Management Department at Addis Ababa University from November 10, 2012 to November 30, 2013.
· Head of department of Management at Jimma University from October 21, 2008 up to October 23, 2012.
|Awards, recognitions, memberships||· Excellence in Teaching Award, Jimma University, 2009/2010.
· Recognition as one of the top performers upon graduation, Jimma University.
· Member of Ethiopian Management Professionals Association
Building name: Eshetu Chole
Floor number: 7th
Office room no.: 723
Office tel.: +251 111229611
Mobile: +251 917804312
University email ID: email@example.com
Alternative email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Research interest||My areas of research interest: Change Management, Innovation and Strategy.|
|Publications on reputable journals||1. Kebede, A. (2017). A literature review on mixed-embeddedness for immigrant entrepreneurship: lessons for developing countries. In: Ramirez-Pasillas, M., Brundin, E. and Markowska, M., eds. (2017). Contextualizing Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies and Developing Countries. Edward Elgar. ISBN: 9781785367526. Available from: http://www.e-elgar.com/shop/contextualizing-entrepreneurship-in-emerging-economies-and-developing-countries.
2. Kebede, A. (2017). The Implementation of BPR at a Public University in Ethiopia: A Fashion or a Solution? In: Achtenhagen, L. and Brundin, E., eds. (2017). Management Challenges in Different Types of African Firms: Processes, Practices and Performance. Springer. ISBN: 978-981-10-4535-6. Available from: www.springer.com/gb/book/9789811045356#.
3. Kebede, A. and Bekana, D. (2012). Evaluation of Financial Performance of Banking Enterprises; The Case of Construction and Business Bank of Ethiopia. Young Economists Journal/Revista Tinerilor Economisti, 9(18).
4. Kebede, A. (2012) Evaluation of change management practices of Ethiopian higher education institutions: the case of some selected public universities. Jimma University 51. Jimma: Jimma University.