Double Certification Program in Executive Community Leadership
The Department of Management, College of Business and Economics of AAU together with HLK of Jonkoping University, Sweden is offering a one year Certification Program in Executive Community Leadership. Graduates enjoy two certificates from the two universities.
Read about the training here.
Training Duration: A Maximum of One Year at executive-level training centre or Hotels¨
- Leadership and Learning
- Leadership and Working with Individuals
- Leadership and Working with Groups
- Working With and Managing Conflict
- Managing Diversity
- Practical Placement
Certification: Double Certification from AAU, Ethiopia and JU, Sweden.
Tuition* : Birr 35,000.00 only; Application Fee: Birr 200.00
Scholarship: Merit based scholarship may be available. However, priority will be given to those applicants who can pay the full tuition fee.
- University Degree
- At least two years’ managerial experience in legally registered NGO/Civic Society Organization
- Letter of guarantee from employer (NGO/Civic Society Organization) for full participation
- Letter of guarantee for funding
- Passing of entrance exam
No. of Training Seats available: 20
Application Deadline: February 5, 2021
Note: Application form can be downloaded from management.aau.edu.et
Completed application forms together with supporting documents and registration fee receipt should be submitted to the following address
Contact Address: Addis Ababa University, College of Business and Economics
Department of Management
Eshetu Chole Building; 7th Floor Room 722, 707 or 6th Floor Room 610
Tel: 011 122 9611 / 0910 127605
- Participants coming from outside of Addis Ababa will be provided with accommodation
- Includes Lunch, Dinner, and Refreshments during training sessions