EMBA Program Admission
The Program is designed to advance executives skills and knowledge, and therefore, the admissions process should ensure bringing together a broad group of highly qualified and motivated participants with significant management experience.
Accordingly, the applicants for the executive MBA program should
- Be 30 years or above
- Possess management or relevant business management function areas related (supply chain management, marketing, human resources, accounting, finance, economics, statistics, or engineering) undergraduate residential degree from recognized/accredited Universities
- Have Minimum of 5 years work experience in business organization of which minimum of 2 years managerial experience after first degree
- Achieve competitive score in the quantitative and language proficiency (communication) test prepared and administered by the Department of Management. (The admission test will be prepared in GMAT standards with general management question included).
- Experience claimed to be managerial should clearly be described as such or evidenced by a title that unequivocally demonstrates that the experience is managerial,
- Decision on applications will be made based on the documents provided without requesting any clarification. It is the responsibility of every applicant to present documents that clear and per the requirement requested.
- The applicant should fill out and submit the Online Application posted on the Department website.
- An applicant whose application or performance does not meet the criteria mentioned or did not fill the Application Summary shall be rejected at any point in the admission processes.