Through its programs the department has the objective of producing:
- Professionals who are capable of planning, organizing, directing and controlling activities of private, public, non-government and government organizations.
- Professionals who can competently manage marketing, finance operations, human resource, materials, information resources etc.
- Professionals who are responsive and effective in working with and through others as well as capable of making and implementing decisions.
- Professionals capable of searching and developing opportunities as well as tackling problems.
- Professionals who are able to face the challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s highly complex and competitive environment.